Possible Purpose Statement:
Our Prayer Ministry will encourage each person and ministry to be rooted in prayer so that they might experience the depth and fullness of God’s love.
Prayer Ministry Scripture Verses:
Ephesians 3:16-19 is Paul’s prayer for spiritual growth.
I pray that out of his glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide, and how long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge – that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
- Our first priority as Christians is that of loving God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments. Matthew 22:37-40. With these verses in mind, Prayer becomes a critical part of who we are.
- For our church to become a House of Prayer where prayer becomes the foundation of everything we do and are. That our people will be known as a People of Prayer (pastor, staff, church leaders and church members) where they value prayer, have a passion for prayer, are seeking the Presence of God and are ready to do what God is calling them to be and do.
- Prayer to become an important part of our lifestyles, marriages and families
- Development of prayer ministries, one at a time that will strengthen the church, its members, the community, and the world.
Consider Expanding Your Team:
- P.I.T. Crew Ministry
- Pastor / Staff Prayer Ministry
- EMT (Evangelism Ministry Team) Prayer Ministry
- Equipping People as “People of Prayer”
- Church Bulletin Ministry – Church Office
- Bulletin Board Ministry – Church Office
- Telephone Prayer Chain Ministry
- E-Prayer Chain Ministry